Goldman Sachs's most recent trend suggests a bearish bias. One trading opportunity on Goldman Sachs is a Bear Call Spread using a strike $390.00 short call and a strike $395.00 long call offers a potential 40.85% return on risk over the next 16 calendar days. Maximum profit would be generated if the Bear Call Spread were to expire worthless, which would occur if the stock were below $390.00 by expiration. The full premium credit of $1.45 would be kept by the premium seller. The risk of $3.55 would be incurred if the stock rose above the $395.00 long call strike price.
The 5-day moving average is moving down which suggests that the short-term momentum for Goldman Sachs is bearish and the probability of a decline in share price is higher if the stock starts trending.
The 20-day moving average is moving down which suggests that the medium-term momentum for Goldman Sachs is bearish.
The RSI indicator is at 34.71 level which suggests that the stock is neither overbought nor oversold at this time.
To learn how to execute such a strategy while accounting for risk and reward in the context of smart portfolio management, and see how to trade live with a successful professional trader, view more here
LATEST NEWS for Goldman Sachs
All 30 Dow stocks are falling premarket, led by American Express and Boeing
Tue, 30 Nov 2021 11:45:31 +0000
The selloff in the Dow Jones Industrial Average is including all 30 of the index's components in premarket trading Tuesday, amid growing worries about the effect of the omicron variant of COVID. Dow futures tumbled 423 points, or 1.2% ahead of the open. Among the biggest decliners, shares of American Express Co. fell 2.5%, Boeing Co. shed 2.3%, Goldman Sachs Group Inc. gave up 2.2% and Travelers Companies Inc. lost 2.0%. Meanwhile, the best performer was Microsoft Corp.'s stock , which slipped j
Goldman Sachs introduces new employee benefits – source
Mon, 29 Nov 2021 21:22:36 +0000
The bank is increasing its retirement fund, matching contributions for U.S. employees to 6% of total compensation, a jump of 2%, according to a person familiar with the matter. Goldman will also contribute 8% of total compensation for employees making $125,000 a year or less, the person said, adding the bank was eliminating the one-year waiting period before matching employee contributions for new recruits. “We're focused on delivering energy optimization, resilience, and mental health programs that support our people in caring for themselves and their families,” Bentley de Beyer, the bank's global head of human capital management, said in an e-mailed statement in response to Reuters' request for comment.
Goldman Sachs Rolls Out New Worker Benefits to Combat Employee Burnout
Mon, 29 Nov 2021 18:30:00 +0000
The Wall Street firm is offering paid leave for pregnancy loss and expanding the amount of time employees can take for bereavement leave among other new benefits in a bid to attract and keep employees.
Goldman Reportedly Offers New Benefits to Soothe Workers
Mon, 29 Nov 2021 17:37:00 +0000
Staffers — particularly young people — at Goldman and other top investment banks have complained of overwork recently.
Wall Street banks stick with return-to-work plans while monitoring Omicron situation
Mon, 29 Nov 2021 17:36:25 +0000
Wall Street banks are not immediately changing their U.S. return-to-work plans in response to the new COVID-19 variant, but they are monitoring the situation, they said. The World Health Organization said as more countries report cases, the new COVID-19 variant dubbed Omicron carries a “very high” global risk of surges. New York Governor Kathy Hochul issued a COVID-19 “disaster emergency” declaration on Friday, citing increasing rates of infections and hospitalizations and the threat from the new variant, which has not yet been detected in the United States.
Also on Market Tamer…
Follow Us on Facebook